Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RNC STATEMENT ON NATIONAL HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

WASHINGTON – Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele released the following statement today:

“Today, I am proud to join with my fellow Americans in celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month. Between September 15th and October 15th the Republican National Committee will partner with the Hispanic American community to honor their past, present, and future contributions to our great nation. I hope all Americans will join me in celebrating the cultural richness the Hispanic American community has brought to America throughout the years.”

I will add paintings, poems, and a myriad of other Hispano accomplishments this month to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month! If you would like to honor an Hispano that has inspired you please send me the information, I'd love to share it!

Mil Gracias!
Melissa